Introduction: Neurotechnology Market Study
The detailed market intelligence report on the Neurotechnology market applies the best of both primary and secondary research to weighs upon the competitive landscape and the prominent market players expected to dominate the Neurotechnology market for the forecast period, 2018 - 2026. The study not only scans through the company profile of the major vendors but also analyses their winning strategies to give business owners, stakeholders and field marketing personnel a competitive edge over others operating in the same space. A detailed evaluation of the major events such as acquisition and mergers, collaborations, product launches, new entrants, and technology advancements offer a complete overview of what the future of the Neurotechnology market will be like in the years to come.
In this report, the global Neurotechnology market is valued at USD 9 billion in 2018 and is expected to cross USD 19 billion by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of around 15% between 2018 and 2026.
Market summary: Neurotechnology Market Study
Neurotechnology can be best defined as use of engineering and electronic techniques for understanding and controlling nervous system function by utilizing tools to leverage or alter brain function and to visualize the brain for the purpose of controlling nervous system function to enhance and repair functionality of the brain.
Neurotechnology not only augments nervous system activity but also expands its capabilities through technologies like neuromonitoring, neurostimulation, neuroprosthetics, implantable devices and brain-machine interfaces.
Brain- computer interface allows for communication between brain and machine where the instructions passed on by machine is performed by our brain, recent integration between neural networks and neurotechnology has opened the door for bi-directional activity where commands can directly be conveyed to our brain thus resulting in improved neural healthcare and understanding, greater memory retention and enhanced intelligence. This is the core reason why top organizations in the world are investing heavily in research and driving innovation.
Human brain consist of over 100 billion neurons which are continuously receiving and processing information to make decisions. Inputs received from sensory organs are processed by our brain which then sends outbound information resulting in motor movement control. Scientist and researchers are continuously analyzing these brain activity to develop and enhance technologies to gain control over these functions for development and restoration approaches for a patient undergoing neurological issues.
Latest technological innovations enables us to tackle many disorders like over-activation, sleep deprivation and depression and can also offer therapeutic value in cases like epilepsy and degenerative motor disorders like ALS, Huntington's disease and Parkinson's disease.
Neurotechnology Market outlook Next 5 years:
• Brain-computer interfaces which is related to AI and IT industry and advanced NeuroTech methods in healthcare are the 2 foremost spaces within the Neurotechnology market domain as of now.
• It is anticipated that during 2018- 2021 there will be merging of Artificial Intelligence, Sleep Technology and Neurotechnology for personalized precision medicine.
• SleepTech is predicted to be one of the most promising sectors in NeuroTech as it will have paramount influence on cardiometabolic health, diabetes and heart health. SleepTech sector is poised for massive growth over the next few years.
• This is the best time for any organizations planning to enter NeuroTech for advanced HealthTech industry.
• Advanced control over neurological disorders, conditions and modulation of brain states are the future of neurotech Industry.
• psychiatric and Neurological illnesses market is forcasted towards paramount growth as more than 1.5 billion individual suffer worldwide and is poised to be the next big thing in the Neurotechnology industry, as even little improvements in technology on offer for treatments can bring in a lot of revenue.
• Attraction of venture capital community towards neurotechnology start-ups over past few years has resulted in various merger and acquisition activity worldwide, thus driving significant investments, specially in pharmaceutical industry thus it can be predicted that pharma sector will be key driver for exponential growth of neurotechnology market in coming years.
• Facebook announced acquisition of New York-based neurotech startup CTRL-labs in late septempber 201 for a deal which is likely to be between USD 500mn and USD 1bn. CTRL-labs is developing a technology that will let people control computers with their brains. But Facebook plans to use CTRL-labs technology to create a wristband that will convert people’s neurological signals into digital signals that will help control their devices through thoughts.
• Boston Scientific Corp. acquired Advanced Bionics Corp in 2004 which manufactures neurostimulation devices for treating chronic pain and deafness.
• St. Jude Medical acquired Advanced Neuromodulation Systems Inc. in late 2005 which is a chronic pain company.
• After merger of St. Jude Medical and Advanced Neuromodulation Systems Inc., they received European CE Mark clearance in early May 2006 for its EON Rechargeable Neurostimulation System implant which is used for managing chronic, intractable pain .
• Private and government research funding in neurotech will lead to exponential growth in pharmaceutical industry which in turn will serve as a catalyst for investment and research in other areas like training and simulation, entertainment and information processing.
Neurotechnology Market report by Market Expertz provides results from an in-depth analysis built on a 360-degree research methodology where over 35 companies in the Neurotechnology industry were evaluated. The team of industry analysts identified more than 10 industry leaders excelling at innovation, poised for growth and ripe for investment, and recognizes them with insight into their innovative offerings, projected growth rates, strengths and opportunities for the future.
Knowing the trends influencing the industry performance
Stakeholders, marketing executives and business owners planning to refer a market research report can use this study to design their offerings and understand how competitors attract their potential customers and manage their supply and distribution channels. When tracking the trends researchers have made a conscious effort to analyze and interpret the consumer behaviour. Besides, the research helps product owners to understand the changes in culture, target market as well as brands so they can draw the attention of the potential customers more effectively.
Extensive data on Neurotechnology market segmentation
The Neurotechnology report divides the market of potential buyers into different groups, or segments/sub segments, based on various characteristics. The segments and sub segments identified contain buyer who are expected to respond or react similarly to certain products and services. The report further finds out consumers who share traits including similar expectations, interests, geography and needs. The segmentation sheds light on how some customers are likely to purchase a product or service than others to enable marketers allocate their focus as well as resource.
The major players covered in this report are:
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• BMC Software Inc.
• EntIT Software LLC
• ABB Limited
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
• Dell Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Fujitsu Ltd
• Microsoft Corporation
• VMware Inc.
• Brocade Communications Systems
• Citrix Systems Inc.
• Service Now Inc.
• Chef Software Inc.
The most promising Start-Up players covered in this report are:
• Bitbrain Technologies
• MELTIN MMI
• Neuros Medical
• Q30 Innovations
• Halo Neuroscience
• BrainCo, Inc.
• Flow Neuroscience
On the basis of Type, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into:
• Imaging Modalities
• Cranial Surface Measurement
• Neurological Implants
• Implantable devices
• Brain-machine interfaces
On the basis of Diseases, Disorders, and Conditions, this report is primarily split into:
• Movement Disorders
• Chronic Pain
• Psychiatric Disorders
• Sleep Apnea
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Traumatic Brain Injury
• Non-Neurological Diseases and Disorders
• Cerebral Palsy
• Cognitive Disorders
• Hearing Conditions
On the basis of Application, this report is primarily split into:
• Diagnostic Centers
• Research Institutes
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Download FREE Summary @ Neurotechnology Market
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
• United States
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
In this Neurotechnology study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Neurotechnology are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2026
The study objectives of this Neurotechnology report are:
• To analyze and study the global Neurotechnology sales, value, status and forecast (2016-2026);
• To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
• Focuses on the key Neurotechnology players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Key coverage of the report
• Regional demand estimation and forecast
• Pre-commodity pricing volatility
• Technological updates analysis
• Location Quotients Analysis
• Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
• Competitive Analysis
• Product Mix Matrix
• Vendor Management
• Cost Benefit Analysis
• Supply chain optimization analysis
• Patent Analysis
• Carbon Footprint Analysis
• R & D Analysis
• Mergers and Acquisitions
Request customized copy of Neurotechnology report
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
A research methodology is a systematic approach for assessing or conducting a market study. Researchers tend to draw on a variety of both qualitative and quantitative study methods, inclusive of investigations, survey, secondary data and market observation.
Such plans can focus on classifying the products offered by leading market players or simply use statistical models to interpret observations or test hypotheses. While some methods aim for a detailed description of the factors behind an observation, others present the context of the current market scenario.
Now let’s take a closer look at the research methods here.
Extensive data is obtained and cumulated on a substantial basis during the inception phase of the research process. The data accumulated is consistently filtered through validation from the in-house database, paid sources as well reputable industry magazines. A robust research study requires an understanding of the overall value chain. Annual reports and financials of industry players are studied thoroughly to have a comprehensive idea of the market taxonomy.
Post conglomeration of the data obtained through secondary research; a validation process is initiated to verify the numbers or figures. This process is usually performed by having a detailed discussion with the industry experts.
However, we do not restrict our primary interviews only to the industry leaders. Our team covers the entire value chain while verifying the data. A significant number of raw material suppliers, local manufacturers, distributors, and stakeholders are interviewed to make our findings authentic. The current trends which include the drivers, restraints, and opportunities are also derived through the primary research process.
The market estimation is conducted by analyzing the data collected through both secondary and primary research. This process involves market breakdown, bottom-up and top- down approach.
Moreover, while forecasting the market a comprehensive statistical time series model is designed for each market. Macroeconomic indicators are considered to understand the current trends of the market. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation method to arrive at the final market estimates.
The penultimate process results in a holistic research report. The study equips key industry players to undertake significant strategic decisions through the findings. The report encompasses detailed market information. Graphical representations of the current market trends are also made available in order to make the study highly comprehensible for the reader.